[pct-l] Trail Mix Fruit Cake

james8313 @dslextreme.com james8313 at dslextreme.com
Tue Dec 22 01:08:37 CST 2009

Sorry I keep forgetting that I shop at a Super Walmat --- They have a
complete Grocery section in addition to
the regular Walmart collection of clothes electronics etc....

Fruit Cake Mix is usually sold in a 1 lb tub - 16 oz and sometimes as the 2
lb.... It is a collection of
the cut up/diced fruit mixture that you use to make a Holiday Fruitcake --
The kind that gets all the Hockey
Puck jokes.. The Mix is going to be in the Baking section of your local
supermarket.

Yosemite James

Message: 2