[pct-l] Fwd: old news

Sean Nordeen sean at lifesadventures.net
Wed Dec 23 22:22:20 CST 2009

Yeah, I remember asking here about Olallie Lake early this year after hearing it was closed.  And someone I met on the trail told me that it was going to be reopened at some point in the future.  But I don't know if it was true or not.  I can say that it was closed this year when I hiked though but it looked like some construction was going on to upgrade things.

-Sean "Miner" Nordeen