[pct-l] Hiking Partner

Bradley Issler bradley.issler at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 10:45:17 CST 2009

Sarah,

If all else fails, you will definitely meet soooooo many people on the
trail.  I hiked the last 4 months with Diamond Dave.  We met on the trail
and had a lot in common, and it made for a great experience.

I did hike alone for a minute in SoCal.  No Ipod or anything....I almost
went nuts.  Same half song repeating in my head over and over...same
thoughts repeating over and over.  That is why I pulled some 30+ mile days;
to catch up with the people I lost when I got off the trail for a few days.
Good luck finding a partner.  Again, you won't have a problem with
that...especially if you go to the Kickoff.

Jukebox.