[pct-l] Electrolytes

J J at Ridge Trail jj at ridgetrailhiker.com
Thu Dec 24 13:36:37 CST 2009

Greetings Steve et al,

You're right, Steve. Response to electrolyte levels is individual. And it requires serious attention for some of us, whatever our responses.

I can get very hyponatremic (severe electrolyte deficiency) in hot weather while hiking. And my solution is to be able to respond quickly when I see a problem. It is especially important for me to keep a fairly wide range of electrolytes available for quick ingestion.

Walk well,
Jim Keener ( J J )

jj at ridgetrailhiker.com
http://ridgetrailhiker.com