[pct-l] base pack weight

Austin Williams austinwilliams123 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 16:26:11 CST 2009

Great question.  My Marmot Helium bag is rated at 15 degrees F.  I sleep
cold and it worked well for me. When it's cold out, I sleep with all my
clothes on inside the bag.  I think that adds quite a bit of warmth.  I had
a few chilly nights while above 6,000 ft, but that's to be expected.  Even
on those nights I wasn't shivering.

It really is the best piece of gear I've ever bought. I don't know when I'll
have to replace it, but when I do I'll get the regular size instead of the
long.  The long size was a bit too long - even for me and I'm 6' 2".

-Austin