[pct-l] cold sweaty back

tom aterno nitnoid1 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 28 14:04:43 CST 2009

Next trip, I am going to pull my old Kelty frame pack out of the attic and see how it works.  There is nothing wrong with the Mariposa Plus - in fact, it is the best pack I have used.  But I want to see now how the Kelty compares after not being used for the past 29 years.  It is only 2000 cu in, but it does have storage space above and below the pack body.
Plus, it is fire engine red ;-)