[pct-l] cold sweaty back

Diane at Santa Barbara Hikes dot com diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Mon Dec 28 16:25:07 CST 2009

The Osprey packs have a nice trampoline-like structure against the
back that keeps your back cool.

If you believe that internal frame or frameless packs do not carry
weight on the pelvis, then you are incorrect.

As for colors, I prefer neutrals to other colors, and I also prefer
logos to be small and unobtrusive. Some people hate logos with a
passion. I also prefer gray tents to other colors because I don't
like the whole world turning pink (or some other color) from the
retinal effect of strong colors. Overall, most people don't seem to
get all bent out of shape over the color of other people's gear.

Diane