[pct-l] dogs/pets

Stephen Adams reddirt2 at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 30 17:00:09 CST 2009

craig,
I'm  sure there is a lot of good feedback about PCT and dogs from last Spring or thereabout on the archives.  There's also some anti-dog stuff, but advisable to go thru it  as it will give you a good sampling of folk's feelings and also some constructive hiking stuff regarding the dog, parks, paws etc...
Hope you find it enlightening,
Stephen