[pct-l] PCT MOM

Bob Vance hikerbob62 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 30 23:49:45 CST 2009

I don't suppose we will have to set a place for him at any of the trail
angels tables for meals.............more burgers and steaks  and Taco Salads
for everyone else.
yes this is true,but only because i have my own personal trail angel at home. since he has no job and access to my cars i might as well make him use full. I'm planning on having him and the trail monster pick me up at Stevens pass,then take me to Monroe for resupply.i probably will even be able to ferry other hikers to your place or Monroe  and back which would make me an,um,trail angel. the irony here is Delicious