[pct-l] I get his gear

canoeman at qnet.com canoeman at qnet.com
Thu Dec 31 00:39:33 CST 2009

well bob (this sounds better in a Mr. Bill voice, from the Saturday night live
Mr. Bill animation skits)

OH YA

;-()

bob vance said:

well canoeman,.(this sounds better in a john wayne voice) let me tell you, when
the  the day comes that  i can`t cary enough water for a 20-30 stretch,your
welcome to whatever gear i have(that will be the day).actually im thinking of
writing a book about my p.c.t. trek(id like lee marvin to play me in the movie
version,but i hear he`s unavailable,so i will settle for viggo
morteson)hopefully  clint eastwood will do a cameo as the ghost of jack
fair.:)