[pct-l] Humor - Hiker Trash Support

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sun Feb 1 10:03:17 CST 2009

Patti writes: Ok I couldn't resist this.? I now dedicate this song to Switchback and all his bros.?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8O3Plt8DyMk

Switchback replies: I must admit that was super funny.? But it illustrates a good point.? The video could be for hiker trash heading out the door too.? A similar?scene is repeated over and over again as the hiking season starts each year.? It will be no different for the 2009 PCT campaign.

The video hints at?another important?trail?etiquette.? Just because we have been "friendly" with you does not mean you can call us by our trailnames.? That is reserved for our bros.? If we really, really like you, then you can call us?Mr. Hiker Trash, Mr. Switchback, etc.? And remember our motto is "Goof Off R Us."

I think I will give all the Female Terminator Leadership Types a written test down at the April Kickoff.? Just to see if they have been paying attention.