[pct-l] Pct-l Digest, Vol 13, Issue 140

At Rerunner atrerunner at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 16:41:30 CST 2009

With all of the construction and stonework expertise on this list,
maybe a consideration of something heavier and more durable is in
order, like cast concrete, or glass-fiber-reinforced-concrete....if it
were cast out of something frangible, you could resin-coat it, and if
the graphics were under a coat of clear resin, all that would have to
be done would be to wipe it down every once in a while.

fenu