[pct-l] Cramming a BV450 (500) / Canister 'required' areas

Stephen reddirt2 at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 1 17:50:16 CST 2009

Postholer wrote:
"Folks, if you're out there somewhere trying to cram 16 food days into a
plastic bucket, maybe you should take a step back and re-evaluate. You're
being played."

"We'll tell those thru-wallet saps anything to get them to carry
canister...anything."

Hummm?  I think just do the best you can and go hiking.