[pct-l] Need a new lid...

Stephen reddirt2 at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 1 17:55:22 CST 2009

I been using the OR Sonora Sombrero for many years.  The new ones have a
larger brimthat rubs the pack, but am going to modify it.  It has velcro
instead of snaps, and for this kid who don't like hats all that much, I've
always found these to be comfortable and nice and light, breathable etc...
When really hot and or buggy I'll wet my bandana and drape over head ears
and neck and replace lid.  I also like mine better after the velcro wore out
enough so the brim wouldn't stay up everytime the wind blows it up.  The
floppy rim is nice as wind rarely blows off head.
I got mine from Campmor.