[pct-l] Evolution Creek Video

Vic Hanson vichansonperu at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 2 11:44:02 CST 2009

I just found out that the Evolution Creek Video link doesn't work unless you are a facebook member AND are logged in. It's not my video, it was posted by go-Big, so I have asked him if he can make it public. Waiting to hear from him.

There shouldn't be anything like that this year, so don't freak out about it if you are a '09er, but it does show what it can be like in a bad year. We also had problems at Bear Creek, Swiss Miss got swept off her feet but go-Big was alongside of her downstream and grabbed her, and we all crossed safely.

Sugar Daddy