[pct-l] electronic journaling options?

Brian Lewis brianle8 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 12:08:32 CST 2009

 "any other thoughts on electronic journaling including pics?"

If you're open to some expense and a bit of a learning curve, some sort of
smartphone plus perhaps a bluetooth keyboard is an option that worked well
for me last year; I wrote up a journal entry for every trail day last year.
For detailed (my) thoughts on selecting a smartphone have a look at
http://postholer.com/smartPhone.html

Note that there are a lot of different smartphones out there --- if you're
inclined to this approach, don't fall into the trap of thinking that you're
limited to the feature sets of iPhones and Blackberries only.

Brian Lewis / Gadget '08
http://postholer.com/brianle