[pct-l] PCT Wi-Fi, Cell & Payphone Reports

Halfmile halfmile at pctmap.net
Mon Feb 2 15:06:14 CST 2009

Due to many requests, I have created a PCT Wi-Fi report, although at
the moment it does not have many entries. If anyone knows of any Wi-Fi
access points near the PCT let me know so I can include them in the
report.

In keeping with the communication/technology theme I have also created
a payphone report and will be updating it soon.

The always popular PCT cell phone reports have just been updated.

All these reports can be viewed here:
http://www.pctmap.net/cell/index.html

I have converted everything to Google Docs for faster, easier
updating. From Google Docs you can export text, html, xls, pdf, etc.
for your smartphone or computer at home.

If anyone has updates for any of these reports please send them my way.

-Halfmile