[pct-l] (no subject)

patti kulesz peprmintpati88 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 2 16:42:40 CST 2009

umm...maybe this is a stupid question and I apologize in advance if it is...

I'm fillin out the paperwork for CA entry and there's a box that says appearance...what do I put? scraggly, dirty PCT thru-hiker...I don't know that just seems like a really strange question to ask...Also asks how much money will we have in our possession??? hhhmmmm what happens if we put $100.00 and we only have 50.00..or we have more than that? Do they not let us cross the border....LOL

patti