[pct-l] is a passport necessary...answer

patti kulesz peprmintpati88 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 2 21:02:52 CST 2009

this is the info that I got from my friend who works in border patrol here in Cali...but again I read that there are "enhanced" DL's becoming available on the border states for Cananda and Mexico and as of June 2009 u can use those...Plus u can also use the passport card which is only good for land and sea not air entrance, but the card is good for five years I think..maybe longer...sorry I've been doing alot of research today and my mind is boggled at the moment...

patti