[pct-l] First Mile

AsABat AsABat at 4Jeffrey.Net
Tue Feb 3 02:36:56 CST 2009

The First Mile is down, many miles to go. Keep PCTA on your list each
year. Coming soon (oh, 10 years or so) - a full re-route of the PCT out of
the Mojave onto the Tejon Ranch. We have (almost) the easement, but the
trail design and construction won't be cheap, even with volunteers
helping. That one is 37 miles of NEW trail, plus 10 or 20 miles to tie it
into the existing trail.

Good job, PCTA!

AsABat