[pct-l] Evolution Creek Video

Thomas Jamrog balrog at midcoast.com
Tue Feb 3 05:19:55 CST 2009

  They sure did the right thing going after the second person, who was
really slowing down.
I  just checked out the video and would suggest that if I were there,
in a  similar group of three, I would have done everything I could
have to convince all three to go together, linking hands , in a
circle,  also angling slightly upstream.  If anyone slips, there are
two arms to pull them back upright.  I have had several experiences
when this is necessary.
Tom Jamrog