[pct-l] New Canadian permit

Sly hikertrash at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 12:56:33 CST 2009

Speaking of (not) doing the proper thing, I never apply for the Canadian
entry permit and just hike.  I got in a bit of trouble 30 years ago and
don't want it to come back and bite me.   Yes, I'm willing to accept the
consequences.  Anyone know what they are?

Coming back, I always have the proper documentation.

Disclaimer: HYOH and never listen to my advice. ;-)

Sly