[pct-l] Whitney zone permit

Sly hikertrash at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 15:36:57 CST 2009

Can someone explain what's so hard to understand?

*Part B - Mt. Whitney Reservation - *You can ignore this part if you're
not climbing Mt. Whitney. Reservations to PCTA must arrive 60 days prior
to Whitney Climb. IMPORTANT: If one or more persons in your group
plan(s) on hiking Mt. Whitney, the "# of people in group" in Part A must
equal the "# of people" in parts B & C.

Do you plan to access Whitney Portal: Yes: No:

*Mt. Whitney Reservations - *# of People: X $15.00 each =

Seems simple enough to me.

Sly