[pct-l] Mt Whitney permit Change

E A afishnamedcarl at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 17:45:21 CST 2009

Question so I leave Crabtree for Whitney.  Is there some place that tells me
the route by which I do not need a permit?  Then I return via what way?  The
way I came back to Crabtree mile 766.3 and continue from there?  Is this a
day trip from this point(mile 766.3 crabtree)  Or will it take longer?
Thanks
Edan

On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 4:56 PM, herbstroh at charter.net <herbstroh at charter.net