[pct-l] some resupply FYI

patti kulesz peprmintpati88 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 3 19:11:12 CST 2009

bummer...too bad for them too

patti

--- On Tue, 2/3/09, Brian Lewis <brianle8 at gmail.com> wrote:

From: Brian Lewis <brianle8 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [pct-l] some resupply FYI
To: pct-l at backcountry.net
Date: Tuesday, February 3, 2009, 4:57 PM

Patti wrote: "Hey y'all I called the # listed in Yogi's book for the "Along
the Trail" store in Cascade Locks...the # has been disconnected...hopefully
they haven't gone out of business like so many other small local stores b/c
of our economy..."

Unfortunately, that store is gone.  I explicitly looked for the outfitter at
the place on Yogi's map where it's shown and there wasn't one there as of
this summer.  Yogi is aware of this, I expect that future versions of her
guide will leave it off.   I don't know when it closed, just that it was
closed when I came through in August --- it only opened in 2006 so at most
it lasted a couple of years.   Too bad for PCT hikers!

Brian Lewis / Gadget '08
http://postholer.com/brianle