[pct-l] Mt Whitney permit Change

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 19:11:18 CST 2009

I was a little confussed on this myself.  When I sent my thru hiking permit
request in a couple of days ago I included a Check for the $15 and added a
note to the pcta to keep the check for themselves if it wasn't needed for
just climbing Whitney.  I figure either way the $15 goes to a good cause.

Day-late