[pct-l] Knowing when to stop

jomike at cot.net jomike at cot.net
Wed Feb 4 11:16:08 CST 2009

Sometimes, when confronted with a tough decision, the best decision is just
to do nothing at all.

I was advised in the past, per this list, that when confronted with a difficult situation ahead and/or in the moments before panic, the best thing to do is stop, sit down and clear your head. Take a break, have a snack, etc. giving you and your mind a chance to gather facts while examining the situation with more of a level head. I would have saved myself a lot of misery if I had remembered that good advise.

are we there yet