[pct-l] VVR hike-in options

Phil Baily pbaily at webuniverse.net
Wed Feb 4 17:56:28 CST 2009

I did the Goodale Pass Trail many years ago. It was a quite pretty walk up
to the JMT/PCT. However, I spent one of the buggiest nights of my life at
Graveyard Meadows and it was still very buggy at Lake of the Lone Indian and
several of us who had been planning on staying there, opted to go further. I
was doing a weekend loop, so we spent a great night near Bullfrog Lake
instead.

 Just wanted to put out a warning about possible bugginess!

Pieces