[pct-l] Keene Creek Property

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Wed Feb 4 20:09:08 CST 2009

One important point.  according to the PCTA, the PCTA did not purchase
the property, just a conservation easement.
This means the "seller" still owns the property, the PCTA has made an
agreement with her limiting the use of the property.
Our rights as hikers and PCTA are specified in the easement.

Tortoise
<> He who finishes last, wins! <>