[pct-l] Leg Exercises, etc.

Scott xanthocephalus at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 5 06:41:33 CST 2009

Wall squats are a good exercise for your quads (especially your inner quads
which help to keep your kneecaps properly aligned).  There's a decent
description here:
http://backandneck.about.com/od/deskexercises/ht/wallsquat.htm, though I'd
suggest keeping your feet less than 2' from the wall to start.  Do it
against a smooth surface, like a closed door.  And instead of holding it for
a long time, I do reps of about 10 seconds, but it's probably all the same.

-Scott