[pct-l] Stehekin

ed faubert edfaubert at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 5 14:57:12 CST 2009

I will echo Monty about the owner of the ranch up in Stehekin. In 2002 as i was doing a south bond trip to Stevens Pass i ran into Cliff out on the trail where he was horse packing a group of hikers on the PCT. Not only did he inviye me to stay with them he few me steak and potatoes as well. Memory serves me correct Berkly Bill was also camping with me that night. Seems most everything up in Stehekin is run by the same family but cause he was born and raised all his kids there as well they really have a love affair with the place.....
Meadow Ed