[pct-l] (no subject)

zekialstone at gmail.com zekialstone at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 14:08:05 CST 2009

Nope. I do have experience with solar power monkey charger or whatever the name is, lol. I bought one for a hundred at Amazon. The 1 W solar panel and battery can be used separately. I use the panel here and there. I am very happy with the battery. I even accidently washed it once, but it still works--after letting it dry a week. I am not that great at reviews. Amazon has plenty of reviews. I give the power monkey a 10