[pct-l] "buy-as-you-go" strategy and leaving with the pack

Sly hikertrash at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 14:34:24 CST 2009

I think you better compare.  You can do both online.  If you can fit 15
lbs in a large PM flat rate box you're better off.

One drawback with UPS is they don't deliver to PO's, so if that's your
only option you're out of luck.  That said, certain resorts up north
only take UPS.  One IIRC, was OIlallie Lake, but I'm not  sure if
they're even open this year.  Outfitters such as REI use UPS, so you'll
need a address for them.

Sly