[pct-l] sleep system

Jesse Saks jessesaks72 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 21:54:58 CST 2009

Hey everybody,
I am planning on a thru of the pct North bound.
I have a westernmountaineering apache mf 15 that is a 2000 model
which is 2.6 on my scale.
I would say that i am a slightly cold sleeper.
so my question would it be worth the weight savings and still not
suffer often to get a bag like the
WM Summer Lite, considering these variables.
I will carry a Big Agnes mummy insulated air core pad
I could sleep in my wool thermal underwear and WM flight
Plus my shelter is a Rainbow.
I would think that i could make the sweet weight savings of the
Summer Lite work with all that
insulation.
But then again I might be overlooking some variables that I would
want to consider
Any info would be appreciated
thanks
Fix-it