[pct-l] Food on the trail

dicentra dicentragirl at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 7 00:52:14 CST 2009

I'm on this list to be all commercial and bang my book over everyone's head, but all of the recipes in the book are dehydrator free, and made from store bought ingredients.

Lots more FREE recipes on the site too (some of those require a dehydrator).  Couscous, instant rice, rice noodles and few other things can be done stove free. I'm working on more recipes for that sort of thing... I'll post it to the list. :)

I agree with the whole concept of wandering the grocery store aisles. You often find neat things and it's FUN!! At least for me it is. Like the time I found an entire chicken in one can... You don't see weird stuff like that everyday. lol.

Happy Hiking,
Dicentra.

http://www.onepanwonders.com ~ Backcountry Cooking at its Finest
http://www.freewebs.com/dicentra