[pct-l] Fwd: UPS vs USPS

David Margavage davidmargavage at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 07:33:39 CST 2009

GEEEZ, Everyone is so dam skeptical.  I know Companies that use the free
USPS boxes to ship NUT & BOLTS.  And there freak'n heavy! I was
however wrong in the size it is ONLY 12x12x6 and they get 70# in them.
Check it out yourself.  BTW, I was able to get 7-8 days food in the same box
and it weighted approximately 17LBS.  YMMV ;-)