[pct-l] Bear canister requirements in Seki for 2009... FYI update

Donna Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Mon Feb 9 10:37:45 CST 2009

The last time I went to pick up a permit from the office outside of Lone
Pine (last June), the USFS rep at the desk told me that they are planning to
remove ALL bear boxes in the SEKI area and instead step up enforcement of
bear canister requirements.  Of course, that's not an official response, but
it's something to be aware of as a possibility.

L-Rod