[pct-l] Man vs Wild

Engraving Pros mail at engravingpros.com
Mon Feb 9 18:46:33 CST 2009

So two or three times now I have watched
this guy use caves and tunnels to survive.
I mean I don't think I've ever seen a more
stupid thing than him following some water
flow through a ice tunnel in a glacier to get
to the bottom of a ice face. Or entering a
random lava tube to end up who knows
were in Greenland. I know that tops my list
of survival techniques. When in trouble
head underground, especially if it is a one
way trip. Or even better yet, when he does
these near impossible down climbs. What
happens when the next down climb is even
harder and you can't make it back up the
last one?

I guess it makes for good TV.