[pct-l] Man vs. Wild

Jay Davis jayd215 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 10:34:21 CST 2009

The guy has a camera crew following him through the river rapids. Need we
say more?

He always seems to find everything he needs, usually right when he needs it.
Old goat carcass? Hey, I'll grab the skin, it could come in handy - oh look,
I can use this skin to make a paddle. I'm hungry - oh look, here are some
edible slugs, took me 30 seconds to find them.

For the record, I love the show. But it's pretty clearly scripted. I'm sure
he's mapped out every inch of the terrain in advance and figured out how to
approach it. So nope, not a place to learn survival skills. But it is
entertaining.

Jay