[pct-l] TP and poop in cathole - - - stir it

kcristler kerouc at verizon.net
Tue Feb 10 15:10:23 CST 2009

well this reminds me of a joke from my childhood. the mailman comes up to
the house and sees a young boy stirring a pot. He asks, what have you got in
the pot? the boy says , "chickenshit and water? the mailman asks "what are
you making". the kid says "a mailman". the mailman leaves and meets a cop
and tells him about the boy. the cop goes to the house and the boy is still
there.
"what are you making " says the cop. Oh nothing says the boy. "how come you
didn't say you were making a cop?
because i didn't have enough chickenshit, says the kid.