[pct-l] that trail pirate

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Fri Feb 13 10:06:33 CST 2009

Unsupported JMT Reinhold writes: I'M SHOCKED.....I did not know ''Switchback'' the trail pirate would do such a think.? He seems like such a nice guy.?Poor Mrs. Switchback,.....I wonder what she would say??
Switchback replies: The only hot babes I see up close are the ones down at the YMCA pool.? I go swimming every other day down there to get ready for the PCT 2009 campaign.? And all those females don't even pay any attention to me with all the young male swimmers tearing up the water.? I barely make it down and back as I swim laps.? This is an outrage.? I deserve more respect and deference due to my age and trail reputation.