[pct-l] To all the coffee lovers

dicentra dicentragirl at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 13 17:44:05 CST 2009

Another thought... There are also tea bags you can get. Fill and seal your own coffee teabags. I've seen them on Amazon. I've never tried them, but I have friends who have and like them. Too much trouble/work for me, but it is another option if you are addicted to a certain coffee. :)

~Dicentra

http://www.onepanwonders.com ~ Backcountry Cooking at its Finest
http://www.freewebs.com/dicentra