[pct-l] dogs on the trail (Long)

Bill BillBatch at cox.net
Fri Feb 13 21:59:24 CST 2009

I met an angry llama once and it scared the crap out of my dog.  I think
many llamas have not seen dogs.  Then the llama stocked me at road crossings
and I tried to get a restraining order.  In court, the llama said it was a
stock animal and therefore was within its nature.   The judge, who looked
conspicuously like a camel in a robe, let the llama go free.  Since then, I
hike with a push-me-pull-me so that I have eyes in both directions.  I hate
llamas.  I think they might be evil doers sent down the trail to cast spells
on hikers.  Do not look them in the eyes.

PG