[pct-l] 400 PCT Waypoints and counting...

Postholer public at postholer.com
Fri Feb 13 17:36:30 CST 2009

GPSBabel is a fine utility. I use to it to change formats from .gpx, .kml,
.tpo.

I'm using a combination of topo and satellite overlays to locate the
waypoints hopefully for accurate results. The waypoints currently live in a
data table within the postholer database. When the collection is complete
I'll make them available in several different formats.

Thanks for the kind words on the site!