[pct-l] Newbie questions from Uncle Billy

Stephen reddirt2 at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 13 23:09:00 CST 2009

Wont be there, but I know what he looks like unbeknownst to he that hiketh
with <5lbs , just in case.
I was gonna steal a llama from and use it to carry the extra 5lbs and beer
but now I here bad things about llamas, and then I thought well then maybe I
can get a mean dog to add to the sneering effect but looks like Bob will
probably kill it before I can get at Monty, so now I'm confused.