[pct-l] PCTA Trail Fest

Kent Spring kjssail at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 15 16:44:32 CST 2009

If anyone going to the PCTA Trail Fest is interested I can put a few people up.
I live in North Portland, only about a mile from the Columbia Slough, and a short
walk from the MAX (light rail), which will go right by the Fest site.

Several people have mentioned that the Trail Fest is taking place in downtown
Portland, but that is somewhat incorrect.  The Fest is in the Lloyd Center area,
which is on the East side of the Willamette.  However, there is free MAX service
between downtown and the Lloyd Center stop.

Let me know (off list) if you are interested in a place to stay!

Kent