[pct-l] To all the coffee lovers

herbstroh at charter.net herbstroh at charter.net
Mon Feb 16 12:31:24 CST 2009

I don't think I have seen mentioned yet a plastic cone filter. Cheap and
light, fits over your coffee mug. Drop in a paper filter, grounds, pour
your hot water and you have great, fresh coffee!

Another method is pouring hot water into a pot that has a wire handle so
you can hold it from above the pot. When you are ready to separate the
grounds, hold the pot by the wire handle and swing in in circles like a
windmill. The centrifical force settles the grounds to the bottom. I refer
to this as "cowboy coffee" but my hiking buddies call it "flyboy coffee"
'cause it looks like I am trying to take off.