[pct-l] Pct-l Digest, Vol 14, Issue 89

colin mcCann mccannimal at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 16 13:49:43 CST 2009

 "For those of us who prefer to buy as we go, which towns along the trail currently have decent stores and which require maildrops?  There were some good articles a few years ago about buy as you go resupply strategies, but I haven't seen anything online recently that gives a simple list of where we can expect to be able to resupply and where we have to mail food.  I know some of the resupply stops we used when we hiked nine years ago have changed, so the old info isn't valid. "get yogi's pct handbook.