[pct-l] When is the best time for someone to join???

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Mon Feb 16 17:17:26 CST 2009

Good afternoon, Edan,

For your circumstances possibly the most convenient place to have someone
meet you might be at S. Tahoe/Echo Summit where you will probably resupply.
The time for that to happen will depend greatly upon your starting time and
your overall progress – possibly late June or early July.

Steel-Eye
http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye