[pct-l] dogs on the trail (Long)

Stephen reddirt2 at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 16 19:47:42 CST 2009

One thing I like about my axe,  there is something very medieval about it,
and I rig mine with a quick release snap.  I can hand it by simply reaching
back and unclipping the snap and pulling it down.  Igot this idea frommy
Mountian Light pack which came this way.  You just cut the axe loop and sew
in a nylon quick release snap like on most packs.  The catch gets sewn in
close to the pack and the quick release squeeze buckle gets sewn into the
end of the web.